Wednesday 13 October 2010

Waiting On Wednesday #3

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Eden didn’t expect Az. 

Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings. 

Yeah. 

So long happily-ever-after. 

Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven. 

She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else’s game. Her heart is her own. 

And that’s only the beginning of the end (Goodreads)


I really like books about the afterlife and fallen angels and the like so I'm really looking forward to this one! And the covers really really pretty!! What are you waiting for?



10 comments:

  1. This sounds so good and I just love the cover!! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Here's my WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe there is another fallen angel book! Goodness gracious! But, it sounds good and I think I'll be checking it out...LOL...I haven't head of this one. Good choice. Thanks for letting me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound interesting, I have not read a lot of the angel books out there but this sounds intriguing. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds good. Great pick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, a friend of mine is obsessed with boys with wings, I'll have to pass that on to her XD

    New follower here!

    Check my pick out HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't this book sound EPIC? I am loving the angel books right now, so I'm in!

    Check out my pick here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this girls hair! I'm usually not into the fallen angel story-line but this one sounds pretty good. I will definitely be checking this one out. Great pick
    New follower :)


    Come check out my WoW :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is on my TBR List too. it sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does sound really good. I hope you enjoy it. I really like your background by the way, it's really cool looking. I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this one is definitely going on my wishlist! Thanks for a great WoW choice.

    This is what I'm waiting on this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...