Friday 22 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday (3)

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop  is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

Each week, participating blogs are asked questions to post and answer on their websites.
This week's question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:
"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?" 
Hmm... My favourite place to read is in my bedroom, but not in bed. I can't read myself to sleep, I always get too caught up in the story to fall asleep. I have this corner in my bedroom that's great for reading in. :D

Yay! Its Friday! Which means its time for Follow my Book Blog Friday. :D

What book are you currently reading?
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready. I am really enjoying it! But my friend read the first 50 pages and now she's harassing me to finish it...
What are you reading?

Also, I reached 50 followers this week! This makes me happy, and since it is almost Halloween, I might just host my first giveaway! Leave me a comment saying which book you'd most like to win. :D

Cicely <3

12 comments:

  1. Hi Im a new follower and Im follower number 51 :)Ive read Shade it was a good book , if you enjoyed that try Revealers by Amanda Marrone and Hunters Blood by Marianne Moreau.
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just found your blog through FF! I can´t believe I haven´t stumbled on it earlier! But I´m definetly following you now!

    Have a great weekend!

    Christine
    @Reading on the Dark Side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 50! I'm a new follower from the hop :)

    Shade has been getting a lot of praise, and it's on my wishlist. Glad to know you're enjoying it!


    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo congrats on reaching 50 followers! It's all uphill from here! I'm also a relatively new blogger, so it's great to find other new bloggers out and about!

    I have SHADE to read, really excited to get started!:D Enjoy your weekend!

    Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get my hands on that book! I read the first 2 and really liked them.
    Come see what's happening at GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop to say hello. I hope you have a fantastically awesome weekend! :)

    I'm a new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Looking for Alaska by John Green. It's ok so far. I haven't really been in the mood to read books....sad :(


    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping over to say hi- congratulations on reaching 50 followers :D

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Stephanie @ www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Just stopping by on the hop! Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping by. Noticed you won Twenty Boy Summer -- I just finished that and enjoyed it. You can read my review on my blog! I'm going to find you and follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a nice little corner of my bedroom too, but it's usually too full of clothes I need to fold and schoolwork to do for me to be able to read in it.

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm hopping through. I haven't read Shade yet. I have to grab it sometime. Hope you enjoy.

    Your corner in your bedroom sounds nice. I tend to read in bed or out in my living room. I'm a new follower. Have an awesome weekend!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...