Tuesday 5 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read 
- Open to a random page 
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


From Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl.
"Ethan, I'm sorry." Her voice was quiet.
But mine wasn't. The more she avoided my questions, the angrier it made me. "I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to tell me what's going on."
Page 134

4 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I really liked this book, and can't wait for their next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser! The cover is pretty too.

    Here's my teaser: Prospero in Hell by L Jagi Lamplighter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this series. Great teaser! My TT from An Artificial Night is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...