Wednesday 6 October 2010

Waiting On Wednesday #2

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Released: April 26th
   For Nick Pardee and Silla Kennicot, the cemetery is the center of everything.
Nick is a city boy angry at being forced to move back to the nowhere town of Yaleylah, Missouri where he grew up. He can’t help remembering his mom and the blood magic she practiced – memories he’s tried for five years to escape. Silla, though, doesn’t want to forget; her parents’ apparent murder-suicide left her numb and needing answers. When a book of magic spells in her dad’s handwriting appears on her doorstep, she sees her chance to unravel the mystery of their deaths.
Together they plunge into the world of dark magic, but when a hundred-year-old blood witch comes hunting for the bones of Silla’s parents and the spell book, Nick and Silla will have to let go of everything they believe about who they are, the nature of life and death, and the deadly secrets that hide in blood.



Looks cool right. I love the cover, so pretty. What are you waiting for?
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.
                                                                                                                                                               

11 comments:

  1. This should be an exciting read and it's already patiently waiting on my TBR list. Hope you have a fun time reading it when it's released :) Enjoy

    Here's my WOW for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before. But it sure does sounds interesting...

    Now, where is my "books-to-check-and-maybe-buy" list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anxious to read this one especially since it is set in Missouri my home state. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this one too! Thanks for sharing it! My wow is at:
    The Delusional Diaries
    I'm a new follower too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for this one, it sounds really good. Great pick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of this one (& the cover). Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick, awesome cover. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks good :) I've seen it around lately. It's a 2011 debut too, right? I can't wait for it. Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower :)

    Here's what I'm waiting for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one has been popular on WoW. Hopefully I'll get to read it.

    Love your background, by the way. Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover of this book, and the story really interests me too. Great WoW.

    This is what I’m waiting on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...