Friday 15 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday (2)

Once again, it's time for that weekly bit of fun known as the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy for Books.

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!
This week's Hop question comes from Christina, who blogs at The Paperback Princesses.

"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"


I usually pick up another book and then go back to the one I was reading before and give it another go. If I still can't stand it and just feel I will never want to finish the book or ever read past page 100, then I will stop reading it and shove it into my book draw where no one will ever see it again.


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee
I got Crescendo in the post today and I think I literally had a bookgasm. I freaked out. Its SO pretty, but my cats were the only people in  my house at the time and alas, they did not understand the pretty shinyness of the crescendo cover... I cannot wait to get started with it!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm the same way! I just either switch to a magazine or a light read and switch back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am stopping by from the hop :) I also give up after awhile, but I always read the ending... Have ab blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am now following you too :-) Looks like we're waiting for a lot of the same books.. Crescendo, Anna & the French Kiss, Delirium... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stopping over from The Hop! I have trouble letting go of books I've started, no matter how bad. I'm weird like that.

    I'm a new follower :) If you have the time come over and visit, I've got some giveaways going on right now!

    http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!"
    I can't wait to read Crescendo!
    Happy reading this weekend!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
    New follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping back! You're super lucky to get Crescendo. It'll probably be awhile before I get it but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming by my blog, I hope you have a good weekend with a good book. I am now a new follower of yours.
    Samantha Jo
    YA Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  8. How full is that book drawer? XD

    I put them down and come back to them too... because sometimes *I* am the one not in the mood for it, but the book turns out to be perfectly fine!

    Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by...stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...