Friday 8 October 2010

It's Friday!!

Do you wanna know why I'm so happy? You do, don't you. Of course you do. Well, it begins with an F and ends with a riday. Yeah, I love Friday. It is quite possibly the best day. Ever. Whoever invented Friday, hats off to you. I love Fridays because I get to do triple music at school (= Epicest jam sesh EVER.) I love Fridays because its the day before the weekend and weekends are awesome, as everyone on the planet knows. Also, me and my mum get to have our awesome days out. (Seriously, it sounds lame, but they are awesome. The quest for lavender jam is never-ending. Don't ask...) I love Friday because it is undoubtedly the best day of the week. Oh, and my mum and her friend dressed up as Fred and George Weasley for Childrens Books Week. It was Hilarious. :P

Anyway, enough about Friday. I'm also happy because this week I got my first followers!! YAY! When I saw that I had gotten my first follower I swear I had a rave in my room. Thank God for the weekly meme otherwise I would have none. :) And I got most of my amazon order, even though Firelight hasn't come yet :(

And I don't know if I've mentioned this, but Crescendo comes out in less that a week!!! I just hope it tops Hush, Hush. I can't wait! Beautiful Darkness also comes out next week. I am loving Beautiful Creatures. Its refreshing to read a book from the boys point of view. Its nice to read something different every now and again. Ethan isn't whiny. This is good.

Altogether, my weeks been pretty great! How was yours?

Cicely :)

1 comment:

  1. Hot chocolate is pretty great once in a while :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...