Sunday 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

Happy Halloween everyone!!


Its In My Mailbox time :D Yay!                                                        

                                                      






















Bought:
Evermore by Alyson Noel
A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Prophecy Of The Sisters by Michelle Zink  


So today I went to Bluewater with my mum (Bluewater is a massive shopping centre) to go meet Becca Fitzpatrick!! It was Awesome :D It was also my first ever book signing! And she was so nice and we got postcards (I love swag :P) and there was a dude dressed up as Patch and it was soo cool! But I didn't get a picture with her... But my mum did, so I'll post it soon.

What did you get in your mailbox?
In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by the awseome Kristi at The Story Siren, Inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

6 comments:

  1. Oh you've got some great books :D !
    Guardian of the gates are in my wish list and you're so lucky to have crescendo signed !
    Happy halloween and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't belive you met Becca Fitzpatrick and you even got a signed copy! Im so jealous ;) I love evermore too; Happy Halloween!
    Check out my In My Mailbox
    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your first every book signing; very cool! And swag! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Looks like you've got some great ones this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca Fitzpatrick was in Bluewater? Oh my gosh! *dies* I'm so jealous, haha. Great books, I've heard amazing things about Prophecy of the Sisters. I bought Evermore a few weeks ago but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    Happy reading!

    Amber - www.coconutsandcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book signing, how cool! We don't get many over here in Australia. Very jealous. Happy reading with all those awesome books :)

    Check out my mailbox at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...