Friday 8 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday (1)


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop  is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!


Each week, participating blogs are asked questions to post and answer on their websites.

This week’s question –

What is your favorite reading beverage while reading or blogging, if any?  Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?
Well, my favourite reading beverage is hot chocolate. Or coffee. Or Sprite. Or Diet Coke Cherry.

Yeah, this is my first time doing the Book Blogger Hop, but it looked like fun so I thought I may as well. This is also my first time doing Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee. Thanks for checking my blog out! :)

Cicely ;)

16 comments:

  1. Hmmm... you drink tasty stuff! I could go for some hot chocolate right now!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I see you are waiting for Crescendo as well, I'm dying to read that one! And Beautiful Darkness as well. We definitely have similar tastes so I'm glad to have found your blog. I'm a new follower and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cicely (that is a GORGEOUS name!)
    I'm reading BEAUTIFUL CREATURES too! Anyway, I found you on the Hop and am now a follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following, And I hope you guys have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to return the visit and follow! I think need to try some hot chocolate, now. It sounds like the perfect October drink to go along with a good book. :-)

    P.S. Go Team Peeta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Elena
    http://elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy a col;d Dr. Pepper or hot chocolate while reading or blogging!! I am a follower come check out my blog and follow me http://inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, found you on the Hop and FF. Newest follower. Can't wait to read more posts. Have a great weekend.

    Visit me at
    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cecily! Thanks for stopping by and following!
    I'm a new follower. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I am stoppping in from the Friday Blog hop... nice blog! I am a new follower... oh and I like a HOT drink while I'm reading or blogging! Check out my blog and follow back if you want!
    Pris
    www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi There!

    I'm hopping by from the Blog Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Blogging!

    - Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cicely! I'm your newest follower!
    Looks like you started blogging in September, too :D
    Stop by (and follow!) my blog if you get a chance!

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Ci great site!! following found you on the hop! stop by when you can
    seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog today on the hop! I'm now following you, too, and I look forward to reading your upcoming posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend! =D

    -Kaitlyn
    http://nocturnalreadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. yesh i used to love cherry coke, but it hasn't been available in canada in years and years!
    Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
    If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...