Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesday is great weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read 
- Open to a random page 
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


From Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
I can do this. I had to keep it together for Logan's parents.
"Oh, good Lord." Gina clicked her tongue. "That poor woman looks tranq'd to the gills. I don't blame her. I'd be comatose if anything ever happened to you."

3 comments:

  1. I have the need to know what's going on--great pick for a teaser. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone die? Great teaser.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh the 2nd teaser of Firelight! I have to read it soon, sounds so good!If you like to check out my teaser: http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...