Friday 29 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday (4)

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop  is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

Each week, participating blogs are asked questions to post and answer on their websites.

“What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?
Hmm... I think I would build a library in my house, though not a big one because my book collection is rather unassuming...


This week’s question: “If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?”
This is a really hard question! I haven't the foggiest because I've never read classics like Anne of Green Gables... Probably Matilda or The Faraway Tree books (I loved those when I was younger :D)

Book Blogger hop is hosted by Crazy For Books, and Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.




8 comments:

  1. Hello!Stopping by from FF, I am now a follower!

    Have a great weekend :)

    AtenRa | Just Another Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by through Follow Friday. I think Anne of Green Gables is a great choice.

    I am a new follower. Hope you stop by my blog at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopping by from the hop////Love the dark colors on your blog and Im a new follow today...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that lots of people want their own library. My answer was a bit different (not that I wouldn't love a library... but I was trying to think outside the box).

    Matilda is a good choice for a daughter! I like the empowering message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!Found you through FF.I'm your newest follower!
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Anna @Books to Brighten your Mood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through the Follow! I love the look of your blog :)
    I see you're reading Forest of Hands and Teeth. I really enjoyed that book. Hope you are, too!

    read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cicely Hope you are enjoying the hop! I just got Crescendo. Thanks for the review! Stop by to say hi and enter my International option contest
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy
    CONTEST: http://tinyurl.com/23b5ug2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I loved Matilda as a kid. My fav Roald Dahl book. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...