Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're looking the top ten books we loved but never got around to reviewing!
1. The Hunger Games. I read this series just a couple of weeks before I started blogging (as will be the case with, like, all of these...) and as you all know. They are AMAZING.
2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Mmmmm... I love me some Patch... Though he can be a bit of a creeper... ;p
3. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. I really loved the whole idea of Fenris and I thought the retelling was great and really inventive. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Okay, so while I STILL haven't read Linger or Forever, I did love Shiver. It was my first werewolf book, and my first book where the boy wasn't a complete hardass. I still love Sam and Grace.. I just hope they got their happy ending...
5. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. Another wolf book... I know... But I did really like this one too! Man, I like wolf books more than I thought... Still need to read The Lost Saint though. I'm bad with sequels...
6. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantesky. Again, loved this one! It was so cute and I can't wait for Jessica Rules the Dark Side! I hope Lucius isn't a bad guy!
7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I love Ash. And I love this book! It's what got me into faerie books, and I just loved Grimalkin too.
8. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. So I technically read Ink Exchange first, but still, I love these books. They're a really dark take on faeries and really fascinated me, but I did find them a bit slow.
9. The Mortal Instruments! Can't believe I nearly forgot these! Dude, I love these books like woah. I read them like, last last January and they got me out of one hell of a reading slump. I owe them a lot. ;D
10. 13 to Life by Shannon Delany. I really enjoyed this book when I read it, and I loved the whole Russian thing they had going on. And I love Pietr. Still need to read the others though!