Saturday 13 August 2011

In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :D




Bought:
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris (Made of awesome. So funny, so nerdy, so good.)
Supernaturally by Kiersten White (Reading this now. I missed Evie so much!)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (So beautiful. The cover is kinda soft too. Love it. Plus the hardback bit underneath it is grey and SO PRETTY.)
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt 
Ten Things We Shouldn't Have Done (I much prefer the US cover, but the UK one is about £6 cheaper so... ;p)

Review:
Naked by Kevin Brooks (I saw the word punk and was like HELL YEAH. Thanks to Puffin :D)
After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel (I haven't read the Need series, but this looks really interesting! Plus it's really pretty. Thanks to Bloomsbury.)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (Excited for this one! Sounds a bit like Across the Universe which I adored!)
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (Not heard of this before but it looks fantastic! Thanks to Macmillan for the last 2! :D)


So these aren't really that bookish, but for those of you who don't know, it was my birthday this Thursday, and my mum got me these awesome t-shirts! :D Mumford & Sons are, like, my favourite band, and I love showing off my Hufflepuff pride! ;D She also got me the first 2 seasons of Angel so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that :D

What did you get? :D

9 comments:

  1. Ooh fab mailbox this week! Been wanting to read Hourglass for a while, and Glow looks amazing! Love your Hufflepuff t-shirt! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, your Hufflepuff T-shirt is VERY cool :D I got Glow and Dark Inside too - they look AWESOME :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week and I love your Mumford & Sons T shirt they are my favourite band too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Supernaturally AND Hourglass! I want, I want! And I really like the simple white cover for Glow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous books this week - enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't got round to Hourgals...arggh! Fab books and hope you had a lovely day :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay hufflepuff! *high five!*
    Awesome books, cant believe you got Hourglass! you lucky lucky lady!! :D I hope you enjoy Ten Things. I rea it last weekend and its pretty awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday Cicely!! I hope you had a great day. I love Angel so I hope you enjoy it, and your hufflepuff tee is very very cool. I loved Hourglass so I hope you do too. I agree the ten things cover isn't great.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week! I really fancy Bad Taste in Boys - it looks great! And I loved Sean Grisworld's Head!

    Hope you enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...