Tuesday 30 August 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My TBR This Autumn


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books coming out this autumn we can't wait to read!

1. Lola and the Boy Next Door. I literally cannot wait for this book to come out. I loved Anna so much and I just can't wait to see what Stephanie Perkins has up her sleeves!

2. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. I love the Body Finder so much, so I have high expectations for her next book! Plus it sounds so awesome! And that cover is beautiful... 

3.  The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. Though I haven't read The Iron Queen yet, I'm still looking forward to this one! I've heard TIQ has a pretty harsh ending so I'll wait a while to read it. Like, until TIK comes out ;)

4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. So... This might technically be a winter release, but still... I can't wait for it! Especially the DSBS ;)

5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This book sounds like such a great dystopia! And I love the tagline so much... Can;t wait for it!

6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. This sounds like such a great fantasy, and while I'm not usually a sort of other worlds-proper fantasy fan, this just sounds great!

7. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson. Another fantasy that just sounds great! And it has such an awesome cover!

8.  Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver. So we can't have Pandemonium until, like, March, but her MG sounds so cute and great I don't think I'll mind too much :)

9.  Legend by Marie Lu. Another great looking Dystopia! I love the simplicity of the cover and that it's sort of a Les Mis retelling! :)

10. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. I love the sound of this one! It looks really interesting and just awesome!


11 comments:

  1. Love your list some of which made mine and many would have made it if I listed more than 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ALL of these, great picks! I'm reading Liesl & Po now, and it's so cute :D The Iron Knight is awesome as well, and of course, I can't wait for LOLA either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girl of fire and thorns is on my tbr pile too. so excited to read it. fantastic list :)

    i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be interesting if someone would compile a list of all the books on our Top Ten lists!

    It was easy to put together my Top Ten list this week,Top Ten Books That Are at the Top of My TBR for Fall! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes another list with LOLA. Lola was awesome, cant wait for everyone to read it.

    Great list BTW

    Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clockwork Prince, Shatter Me,... Great selection.
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my I thought i had been here, but i haven't once i looked and saw no comment. your first seven choices are in exact order as another blogger. happy reading to you.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clockwork Prince has to be my most anticipated release! Loved daughter of smoke and bone so much and Shatter Me sounds amaaazing

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! We have quite a few picks in common.

    My Top Ten: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lola made my list too :) I'm also looking forward to The Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I expect that The Pledge will be amazing! I can't wait for it either. Excellent list, it would be pretty much identical to mine if I could have chosen another twenty books! :D

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...