Saturday 20 August 2011

In My Mailbox (44)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :D




For review:
Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey (Thank you Bloomsbury! I still need to read this series but it looks pretty cool :D)
Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen (Such a pretty book! I still need to read Bright Young Things, but they both look great! Thanks to Puffin!)
This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (This sounds SO COOL. I haven't read Frankenstein or anything, but still. Thank you Random House!)
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel (SQEEEE. So excited for this one! Steampunk, zombies, romance! Thanks again RHCB)

Gifted:
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent. The amazingly super lovely Mia from Gripped Into Books sent me this as a surprise belated birthday present. Because she is so lovely. Thank you Mia!

Bought:
The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade (I couldn't help myself. It looks so cute!)
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik (already read it and it's adorable! I love Derek!)
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready (Finally got around to buying this! Yay Zach!)
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab (One of the prettiest books, like, ever.)

I am going on a book buying ban guys! I have, like, over 70 books to read and it is TOO MANY I have nowhere to put them all! I already preordered Lola, so no more books for me until at least October! Maybe... *stares at all the pretties...* I seriously need to get me some will power... ;p

What did you guys get?

13 comments:

  1. A great mailbox! All your books are great, I loved Chain Reaction. I'm so jealous you go Epic Fall and The Near Witch! I hope you enjoy My Soul to Save and all your other books too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Dearly Departed and This Dark Endeavour from RHCB too, don't they sound AWESOME? :D And I really want to read Epic Fail, it looks SO cute :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Soul To Save is an awesome book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on the ban! great books though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE NEAR WITCH looks really good! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am jealous of your mailbox. Dearly Departed (!!!), Chain Reaction, Epic Fail, Shift, The Near Witch - I am dying to read those in particular! And I've heard great things about The Ghost and The Goth. Can I just come bunk in your room for a week and read some of these? :D Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books you got this week, I got The Near Witch Too :) Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chain Reaction is in everyone's mailbox and it always makes me SQUEEEEEE when I see it. :P

    I need to get myself on a book buying ban, but it's just too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad it's not just me on a book ban XD the drake chronicles series is really really good, you deffo need to read it!! The near witch was amazing too.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am jealous of your mailbox this week! I need to read the second Rachel Vincent too! and epic fail, and the near witch!

    good luck on the ban. I might have to put myself on another soon... maybe after I go to London next month though... I need to visit foyles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE The Near Witch! SOO amazing! I really need to read The Drake Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Argh Chain reaction!!! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ghost and the Goth is definitely super cute! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...