Wednesday 3 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #43

Enshadowed
Kelly Creagh
January 24th 2011

While Varen remains a prisoner in the dream-world, Isobel is haunted by his memory. He appears to her in her dreams and soon, even in her waking life. But is she just imagining it? Isobel knows she must find a way back to Varen. She makes plans to go to Baltimore. There, she confronts the figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster—the same dark man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams, calling himself “Reynolds.”


Isobel succeeds in interrupting the Toaster’s ritual and, in doing so, discovers a way to return to the dream-world. Soon, she finds herself swept up in a realm which not only holds remnants of Poe’s presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen’s innermost self. It is a dark world comprised of fear, terror, and anger.

When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. With his mind poisoned by the dream world, he becomes a malevolent force, bent on destroying all—even himself. Now Isobel must face a new adversary, one who also happens to be her greatest love.

So, ummm.. Y'all know how much I loved Nevermore right? It was so freaking good and I am soooo excited for Enshadowed! I just hope Varen is okay... 

What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Seriously cannot wait for this book to be released. I am dying to jump back into Varen and Isobel's world. Great pick!

    Here's my WOW post if you want to take a look :)
    http://sweetunrest-yaseena.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first one, man I'm behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza! Sounds intense, I still need to read the first one. Nice pick. Please check out my W.o.W.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that cover! But I still have to read the first one :( Awesome pick, Cicely!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Nevermore so I am so freaking excited for this one! =D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Nevermore. So, I'm def looking forward to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to add it to my wishlist right away! :D
    This is My WoW.

    BTW, I'm hosting three giveaways in my blog and two of them are international (the other one is just for Europe), just click HERE and feel free to enter :D

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...