Tuesday 5 April 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers I'd Redesign.





Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. Yes! I'm doing TTT again! And what a brilliant topic at which to rejoin :D But a really hard one, nevertheless.

1. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

I really don't like this cover. I was so embarrassed of this cover that I had to hide it when I read it. It's a pretty sucky cover.

2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I do not like the covers for this series. I like the CoFA cover a lot better than the rest of their covers. It just doesn't do anything for me.

3. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

I despise the UK cover of this book. It's such a good book! But this cover just makes it look a bit trashy... I want the US cover! 

4. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce

I really, really like this book! But the cover kind of puts me off. It just makes it look really cheesy and I'm not a fan...

5. Evermore by Alyson Noel

I don't like a lot of paranormal romance covers.. They're all just so boring! This one in particular. I don't like it. And I didn't really like the book either...

So those were all the covers I could think of that I didn't really like, though there are probably more... 

What covers would you want to redesign?






5 comments:

  1. So totally agree with the Hex Hall cover. Its awful. Though, have you seen the Bulgarian one?! Its even worse!
    I cant believe the got HH so wrong but Raising Demons is so right, love that cover :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the UK version of Hex Hall either. I agree that it looks a bit trashy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing is, I originally liked the UK cover of HEX HALL better because it was more colorful, but the more I found out about the story, the more I realized that the cover has nothing to do with the story. And thus it sucks. Lol.
    And I like the model on COB, but it's kinda embarassing that he doesn't have a shirt, lol. I remember my mom picking up the book and going, "Umm? Is this like a romance novel or something?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the Hex Hall cover! I had to get it on Kindle because that cover sucks... And Raising Demons isn't much better, and they don't really match... :L Hex Hall was awesome though, need to read RD :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm interested to see how you would actually design it.... The Hex Hall cover is really icky. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...