Wednesday 6 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #26

Shift
Jeri-Smith Ready
May 3rd 2011

Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.


Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.

As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.

Ghosts, sexy scottish boys, shifty mystieries?! Sign me up! I loved Shade and I really can't wait for this! :D

What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this book around a lot it sounds good I will have to pick up a copy of Shade.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to be Shade, but if I love it this will be on my list too.

    My pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about this one I love Shade and cannot wait to find out what up for Aura, Zach and Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a copy of SHADE packed away and need to read it. Glad to know that #2 book will be out soon. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great book! Hope you enjoy it.

    You can find my WOW at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy Scottish boys! I want to read this :)

    Great pick
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...