Saturday 2 April 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren



For review:
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (:O:O) 
Prisoner of the Inquisition by Theresa Breslin (Thanks to Random House for those two)
Looking For Alaska by John Green (first John Green book and LOVING! Thank you HarperCollins!)

Won:
Hardcover of The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (And it so damn pretty! Thank you Vicki and Lyndsey from Heaven, Hell and Purgatory book reviews!)

Bought:
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins (Demonglass, Finally!)
The first two Mediator books by Meg Cabot (Fitst Meg Cabot books!)

What did you get?

12 comments:

  1. Blood Magic! Looking for Alaska! - (just started this morning. Wow.)

    You got some awesome books this week dude! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you got lots of lovely books this week! John Green is great and the new Looking for Alaska cover is so pretty! Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about purchasing the Mediator series, I hope you'll be posting up reviews about them:D
    I just finished Iron King not that long ago, awesome book, cant wait til I get my claws on the second and third books xD
    Awesome reading,
    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood Magic!! Looking For Alaska is just amazing. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard Iron Fey series is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book week. Wow you are going great guns on these contests I might have to rub you for luck - magic genie style :D Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome IMM! I can't wait to read Blood Magic! Enjoy all your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AwesomeSauce!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've listened to the first 4 Mediator books on audio and they've been really entertaining (my reviews.) Hope you like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Iron King comes in hardcover?? Oooh, thanks for the heads up! I love Meg Cabot's Mediator series. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some really good books. Love the Iron Fey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...