Tuesday 12 April 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want Made Into Films



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books we want to be films :D

1. Anna and the French Kiss. It would be one of the only 'rom-com' type things I would willingly watch. Unless they cast St.Claire wrong... ;)

2. Divergent. It would be AMAZING. Seriously, you just wait until you see the epic fangirling I did in my review for it. Just, omg, it would be such a good film. It's amazing...

3. Artichoke Hearts. This would make such a great British film it's ridiculous. It's such a sweet book :D

4. Clockwork Angel. The Victorian era is my favourite, and I think it would be (visually) a lot better than CoB. It would just be awesome.

5. Paranormalcy. I want Tasey brought to life. And how cool would those special effects be on Lend?!

6. Angelfire. I just want to see all of that kick-buttitude that the book has on the screen. There would be epic sword fights AND hot boys. I'm already there.

7.  The Body Finder. It would make an awesome film, plus it would be pretty creepy on the screen. I like creepy films (okay, that's a bare-faced lie. But I'd still see it.)

8. Clarity. Who doesn't love a good murder mystery?! ;)

9. Hex Hall. Though I do think some of magic scenes would look a bit weird (if not made right)  I still think it's be a pretty awesome film. Plus it would be funny/snarky :D

10. The Liar Society. Okay, I think this would make a better TV show than a film, but they're like nearly the same thing, so it counts. Plus I just want that pink hair immortalised of the screen. I love it ;D



4 comments:

  1. I get too nervous when I put my wonderful books into the hands of filmmakers. You have more faith.

    Here's my post for this week's Top Ten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Clockwork Angel, I love the Victorian era too :D I also think The Body Finder would be super creepy, but I'd still see it :L And you don't watch rom-coms? :O I <3 rom-coms :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice List--sounds like they would make some pretty good movies. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Angelfire and Clarity! Loved the action and murder mystery! :)

    Jasmine
    The Reading Housewives

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...