Tuesday 19 April 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're going back and doing one of the ones we missed, so, me being me,  I'm going to do my top 10 fictional crushes ;)

1. Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry. If you haven't read PC yet, why not?! It's not only brilliant, but it's HOT. Alex is probably the best YA boy, like, ever, and that's a lot coming from me.  Not only is he gorgeous, he's a bad boy who reforms for the sake of his family and Brittany. I love him. ;D

2. Four from Divergent. Four may not be as pretty as the rest of the boys in this list, but he's pretty awesome. He treats Tris like an equal, and completely respects her and her abilities, yet really loves her. He's just so sweet :D

3. Will from Angelfire. He's handsome. He's bad ass. He's got perfect hair. What's not to love?! And again, he's not so bad ass that he doesn't let Ellie even look after herself. He lets her fully encompass her inner badass. Which is good ;P

4. Etienne St. Claire from Anna and the French Kiss. Well, what can I say about St. Claire is that he's the most perfect imperfect person I've ever met (or, well, read about...) His flaws are what make him so realistic and loveable, and he has amazing (seriously, AMAZING) hair.

5.  Conrad from The Summer I Turned Pretty. I can't help but love Conrad. I don't know why. There's just something about him that I just love, and while Jeremiah is sweet and funny, I just don't like him the same way I like Conrad... 

6. Wes from The Truth About Forever.  So, I love ALL of Sarah Dessen's boys (that I've read about) but I think Wes is my favourite, with Eli coming a close second. Followed by Dexter. And Owen. They're sort of tied.. But anyway, Wes is sweet and funny and nice, and he used to bad, but now he's good again and I just adore him...

7. Jace from The Mortal Instruments. What more do I need to say?! It's Jace. Jace is amazing. And blond. And amazing.

8. Ash from The Iron Fey series. Ice cold prince with a less than icy heart (once you've managed to thaw it out...)?! SO lovely... And he's so good with Meghan :D

9. Jay from The Body Finder. Jay is basically what every girl wants. Lovely, best-friendy, gorgeous... What's not to love about Jay?!

10. Perry from Clarity. So, I know that he isn't the main love interest... But Gabriel didn't really do it for me... I'd had enough of the sexy broody boy by then, and Perry was just great. Even though he was the MCs brother and a bit of a man-whore... But what would this list be without a man-whore ;P


4 comments:

  1. ALEXALEXALEXALEXWESWESWESWESWESWESJAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAYJAYCONRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

    Um, yeah.

    Needless to say, great picks xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this Top Ten too. Both Jace and St. Claire are on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these xD Jace, Will and Alex? YES!

    I also love Jay and Four, but I didn't have room for them unfortunately. MAybe I should have made a top twenty list :P

    I didn't like Ash though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with ALL of these guys, but I'm so happy that you picked Will from Angelfire!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...