Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books we resolve to read in 2011:
1. The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. *hangs head in shame* I know, I've been wanting to read Harry Potter for ages, but I just haven't. I hope to change that this year.
2. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Everyone keeps on telling me how awesome this series is, and know that all of the books are out I don't really have much of an excuse any more.
3. All of John Green's books. (Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines, Looking for Alaska, Will Grayson x2) Because I don'f feel like I can be a legitimate Nerdfighter without doing so.
4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. I've heard awesome things about this series, so I figured I should probably get around to reading it!
5. The Gemma Doyle trilogy. I have the first one, and I've heard pretty good things about the series.
6. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusack. I haven't picked it up yet because I don't like the UK cover (I'm not fond of the colour choice). Shallow, I know, but I've only heard of it recently and people tell me it's amazing and that I should read it.
7. Stolen by Lucy Christopher. Again, I've heard good things about it, and the idea of it sounds really interesting.
8. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen. I have a copy of Bright Young Things, and I've just been wanting to read her other books for a while.
9. The 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison. With The 13 Secrets coming out soon, a lot of UK people in twitter have been talking about this series, and it sounds really good, so I want to read them :D
10. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson. I've just been wanting to read one of her books for a while, is all :)
What books do you resolve to read in 2011?