Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're listing our bookish resolutions for this year!
1. Get a bookshelf. I have a lot of books, and no where to put them. Also, my room feels kind of empty without one.
2. Make more vlogs. (Yes, some of these will be the same as the ones I put on that Follow Friday a couple of weeks ago...) I think vlogs are cool, and I did make one, but it was pretty dull, so I'm going to try and practice the art of vlogging well :D
3. Write more original posts. I always feel pretty bad when I never post anything that isn't a meme or a review, so I'm going to try and think of some good things to write about on the blog.
4. Review more. I don't really do that many reviews and also, they're not all that well written, so I'm going to try and sort that out.
5. Be more organised. I never schedule posts. I am the least disorganised person ever. I never prepare for anything so, I'm going to try and be better at that.
6. Sort out the TBR. Yeah, I'm going to try and read faster (not all that likely, I'm not that fast a reader, but I will try!)
7. Read more British books. I never read any books by British authors, so I think I should read more by them.
8. Read 100 books. I've never read more than 100 books in a year, so I think it would be really cool if I could.
9. Use twitter less. I am addicted. It is a massive timesuck.
10. Comment more. I love getting comments, and so do other people, so I want to take more time to comment on people's blogs, especially when they've taken the time to comment on mine!
So what are you're resolutions this year?