Tuesday 7 December 2010

Best YA covers of 2010

So, as the end of the year is near, as well as a year of amazing books and book covers, I thought I would do a few posts where I talk about my favourite covers and books of 2010, and because I am a complete cover junkie, I thought I would do the covers first.


So, without further ado, some of the best YA covers in 2010 (In my opinion!):


The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff



I love this cover so much! Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to read it yet, but I'm sure it will be awesome!
                                                  




            Nightshade by Andrea Cremer






Okay, so this was kind of a given, but the cover is amazing, and I've heard the book is as well, but again, I haven't been able to read it yet.





Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


I really, really love this book, but what attracted me to it was definitely the cover. I love the Wolf's face and the red eyes. This cover is pretty much made of awesome, much like Jackson :D






So, there is three of my favourite 2010 book covers. Aren't they pretty :D I will do another cover post next Tuesday, and then for the two weeks after that, I'll blog about some of my favourite books of 2010. Until tomorrow folks ;P


Oh, and please don't forget to check out my 100 follower giveaway here!

3 comments:

  1. Nightshade has a beautiful cover - it's definitely one of my favourites!

    The cover for The Replacement is a bit creepy, yet very interesting. I hope to read this book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for The Replacement. It's so dark and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree about THE REPLACEMENT. In fact, I'd have to say it's my favorite cover of the year. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...