Wednesday 30 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #59

The Wood Queen
Karen Mahoney
February 8th 2012


Donna Underwood is in deep trouble.An ancient alchemical order is holding her accountable for destroying the last precious drops of the elixar of life. Never mind the fact that Donna was acting to free her friend, Navin, from the dangerous clutches of the Wood Queen at the time. But what the alchemists have in store is nothing compared to the wrath of the fey. The Wood Queen has been tricked and Donna must pay. Get ready for all hell - quite literally - to break loose..




I really, really liked The Iron Witch, and Karen is so lovely! Cannot wait for this to come out! :D Donna's such a great character, and I really want to learn more about this Faerie world!


What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine :)

10 comments:

  1. I still have to read the first in the series, but it sounds great. I like this cover and the UK version.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read the first book in the series and it was okay but i wasn't going to continue on with the series. still on the fence about it but i love that cover!

    Our WoW pick is HERE .

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title and the synopsis sounds really gooood! definitely waiting for this one!

    Here's my WoW pick
    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I loved the first book :)

    My WoW: http://theawesomemagicattic.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-sweet-evil.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover looks freaking awesome!!!! And who doesn't love faeries?!

    Awesome choice:D Following now, in love with your blog:DDD

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG sorry for the other comment, just realised you're a UK book blogger!!! Me too!! Us Brit Book Bloggers gotta stick together haha:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww..I LOVE the cover! It's beautiful! This is the first time I've seen this cover! The book sounds very intriguing. I like it! Thank you so much for sharing! Awesome choice!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still haven't read The Iron Witch but this one sounds intriguing! Thanks for sharing

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Iron Witch didn't impress me as much as I hoped it would, but yeah I'm excited for the sequel anyway. I'm waiting for Donna to surprise me with her magical powers!

    -Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, really excited for this! The Iron Witch was ah-mazing and Kaz is just lover-ly. And Donna? Donna is totes kickass :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...