Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that made us feel really emotional, like, happy, sad ect...
1. If I Stay. I think this is the only book that made me cry as much as it did. It was just amazing, and devastating and so full of emotion. I wept.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Another sad book. The ending! I cried for ages reading those last few pages! SO SAD.
3. One Seriously Messed Up Week by Tom Clempson. Only book that has made me laugh so much. It is HILARIOUS. I laughed my pants off. But not literally... *clutches pants*
4. Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough. The last 100 or so pages of this book were creepy as! I don't read a lot of scary books, so it might just be me, but it creeped me out. I slept with the light on after this.
5. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I lovelovelove this book, it is amazing, and it made me weep! Among all the other emotions it made me feel! Such a beautiful book.
6. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I like this book a lot, but it makes me angry. I recently reread it, and the whole time, I just want scream at Nora for being so STUPID! How can she want to go out with a guy who freely admitted he wanted to KILL her?! I don't get it!
7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. This book made me feel a lot of things, but that feeling at the end, when she finally gets that crap off of her chest? Yeah. That.
8. Entangled by Cat Clarke. This made me feel a tiny bit angry in places, a tiny bit happy, it was a tiny but funny, and the ending made me cry a lot. Yeah. That happens quite often...
9. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. Hmm... This made me feel utter adorableness... That's a feeling, right?
10. Lola and The Boy Next Door. Ditto. Only, like, times a BILLION. That book is literally cuter that a baby rabbit. It made me feel melty with cuteness.
What books made you feel ALL THE THINGS?
Note: Sorry if I'm not around much this month, I will try, but it's NANOWRIMO!! And I'm hoping that by the end of the month my head won't have exploded. And that is definitely not an exaggeration. Nope.
If you want to add me as a nano buddy, I'm here :)
Good Luck with NaNo! Iactually haven't read most of these, but I agree that Delirium was SO sad.ReplyDelete
The Cait Files
Between Shades of Gray definitely deserves to be up there! Made me cry. xDReplyDelete
All of these = love. Especially If I Stay - the first book to actually make me cry. LOL our conversation on Twitter about Nora XDReplyDelete
Good luck with NaNo! I'll be here.. revising.. writing more depressing poetry. HAH.
Well yeah, but you must admit that Patch is kind of SEXY! ;) Like, seriously HOT! :)ReplyDelete