Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're talking about those settings in books that we would just love to be real!
1. Hogwarts. I think this kind of goes without saying. Who DOESN'T want to go to the best school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, like, ever?! It's possibly the most awesome place ever.
2. Cousin's Beach from the Summer series. What I wouldn't give to go to Cousin's Beach. Seriously, this is coming from someone who hates beaches, but if there's boys like Conrad and Jeremiah hanging around ;) Joking, I'm not that superficial. I would love to go to Cousin's though.
3. Wherever all the Sarah Dessen books are set. Seriously, where the hell are they set?! I wish I knew. It sounds great. And it also sounds like practically every boy (bar Will Rich) there is so awesome! And all the girls too! It just sounds like such a great place...
4. Hecate Hall from Hex Hall. Yeah, I know, it's another wizardy school, but this is a wizardy school for all the magical misfits and it just seems like so much fun! Plus I think me and Sophie would get on like a house on fire. ;)
5. The Dauntless hub from Divergent. So this might look to be an odd choice, but I would kind of love to be there. I'd love to see how brave I could become just by being in such an environment, and also, I just had to put somewhere from Divergent in here!
6. Eastport from Clarity. Another beach town... But it seems like a cool place! Plus I love the world, and it sounds pretty beautiful with all the Victorian houses.
7. Idris from The Mortal Instruments. Again, another magical place. But it just seems awesome! I'd love to live in a fantasy world. They just seem so great...
So that's all I can thing of this week! How about you?