Saturday 18 June 2011

In My Mailbox (36)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :)



(I really need a good camera...)
Bought:
Jessie <3 NYC by Keris Stainton (LOVE this book! Plus it's so shiny IRL :D)

Review:
The Devil Walks by Anne Fine (this looks really good!)
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore (Again, this looks awesome! Plus I love the cover :D Thank you Random House for those 2!)
What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (YAY! Thank you Puffin!)
The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson (so I happy-danced my pants off when I got this! Thank you HarperCollins!)

Gifted:
Airhead: Runaway by Meg Cabot. The lovely Mia from Gripped Into Books sent me this and a Lament sampler for sending her Nightshade :) Thank you Mia!

Won:
Signed The Near Witch bookmarks from Victoria Scwab. They are so lovely! And they have a really nice texture... ;)

Also, if you live in the UK, don't forget to enter my Blood Magic giveaway! :D

What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. I just read Jessie ♥ NYC, and found it so much fun! Plus I love that shiny cover. :) I also read What Happened to Goodbye, my first Sarah Dessen book. I really liked it, personally. And I REALLY want The Name of the Star. Haven't read anything by Maureen Johnson yet so I'm crossing everything I've got that I get a review copy too. :P Otherwise I'll have to buy it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get on the Random House Mailing List. Been trying forever to get on it. Nice selection of books. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul this week! I'm dying to read The Name of the Star.

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished The Name of the Star this morning - it is AMAZING :D I 'happy-danced my pants off' too when I got it! :L Happy reading and I hope you enjoy all your books!
    And I just noticed, you changed your colour scheme again :) It looks nice :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...