Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This time we're picking our favourite mean girls from books, so without further ado!
1. Elodie from Hex Hall. I love Elodie. I love that she was a bitch, but then she sorta turned out to be a good-guy, and then some stuff happened (I'm not gonna spoil it for you) and now she's back to being a bit of a bitch again. But in a good way. ;)
2. Kendra from Leaving Paradise. Kendra's here for a completely different reason. She is horrible, controlling, and just Bitchy McBitcherton (I am going to use to word bitch a lot, sorry 'bout that). She had no redeeming qualities. At all. Just evil!
3. Madison from Rules of Attraction. Simone Elkeles is just an expert at writing mean girls, what can I say?
4. Tiffany from Clarity. She sleeps with Clarity's boyfriend and continually takes pleasure in rubbing it in her face... What. A. Bitch.
5. Caroline Bingley from Pride and Prejudice. Caroline is a cow. She's so mean to Lizzie, but at least she takes it all in her stride, so I guess it's okay... But I still don't like her...
Those were all I could think of this week... What are your top ten (or five...) Mean girls?