Friday 4 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday (17)

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop  is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

Each week, participating blogs are asked questions to post and answer on their websites.

What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

I'm reading Forsaken by Jana Oliver right now because I thought it sounded good and like something I owuld enjoy, and I was right! I'll probably be starting Withering Tights by Lousie Rennison today too, because Louise's books are hilarious!



What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)


DELIRIUM. You do not understand my LOVE for this book. It is Amazing. I think you should read it. All of you. Now. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Forsaken in on my wishlist. I so want to read that book!

    Hope you have a nice weekend

    Kyanara
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read FORSAKEN, but there are still so many books I have to complete before I start a new one :P Haha! Happy Friday!

    Here's my hop and weekly round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've never read a Rennison book before but the title Withering Tights is just hilarious. It makes me want to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower :) My hop is here.

    Delirium is arriving at my house today via Amazon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!!! I MUST read Withering Tights. I love her books.

    I am reading four types of books. Come see what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm a new follower, and I'm pushing Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Check me out at www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm an old follower. I loved Delirium and am going to Lauren Oliver's signing on Tuesday. I also see that you're reading Withering Tights. I read a few of her other books and really liked them. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of either of those books! I'll have to check them out on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand your LOVE for Delirium! I feel the same way!

    I'm a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of either of these but funny is always good. I'm your newest follower.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...