Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that we wish we could read again for the first time!
1. The Hunger Games. I was, like, in awe when I started reading these for the first time, and I would love to have that again.
2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassie Clare. I LOVE these books, and I am so jealous of all my friends who get to meet Jace for the first time. He was my first ever book crush, I'll have you know ;)
3. Anna and The French Kiss/ Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I wish I could read these amazing adorable books for the first time again. They are some of my favourite books. They're so bloody good.
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I want to meet Alex for the first time again!
5. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab. I LOVED this book, and I wish I could relive reading that beautiful writing again and again.
6. Looking For Alaska by John Green. I just love John Green.
7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I all sad because I've read most of her books now, and I'd love to read all of them again for the first time.
8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I am so immensely jealous of anyone who gets to read this for the first time. It's amazing.
9. Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough. Not a famous book, or anything, but it totally deserves to be. I love this book LOADS and would love to read it for the first time again.
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I haven't had a chance to put this on a TTT post in ages! ;)
Speak is so amazing, love that you featured it on the list.ReplyDelete
We had a lot of the same books in common this week :) But The Near Witch and looking for Alaska are both on the top of my TBR pile! I can't wait to raed them :) Glad to know that they were on this list so I can enjoy them extra well!ReplyDelete
Ooooh you have a few listed there, that I own but haven't read yet - makes me even more excited to get to them :DReplyDelete
I've read most of Sarah Dessen's books too, and yes, I agree, it would be nice to read them again :)ReplyDelete
I love that you sneak in Anna and Lola as if they were one book. I'm dying to read both of those. I've heard they are amazing.ReplyDelete
Oh, I've heard of Speak. I haven't yet read it, so I can't wait to discover it for the first time.
Great list. Oh and Divergent. Totally must read that too!