Wednesday 4 May 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #30

What Happened To Goodbye
Sarah Dessen
May 10th 2011

Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends—in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know?


SARAH DESSEN! YAY! ONLY 6 MORE DAYS! (Unless you live in the UK like my, then we have to wait another MONTH. *cries* Waiting sucks.) Awww, and Dave sounds like a nice guy :D But I still don't think he'll top Wes... ;)


What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. Don't cry...there's always book depository! Can't you order the US version there? Great choice! I hope you get to enjoy it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dessen and am really wanting to read this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started reading this!! I'm barely a few pages in, but I really hope I love it. I've only read one other Dessen novel and that was The Truth About Forever, which I LOVED! I completely agree with you - no one can quite top Wes :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pick... Cannot wait to hear what you think about it...

    Pop past our blog to see our pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! This was my WOW pick today too. And I live in the UK so longer wait for me unless I cave and get the US version.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...