Wednesday 30 March 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #26

Luminous
Dawn Metcalf
July 7th 2011

As reality slips and time stands still, Consuela finds herself thrust into the world of the Flow. Removed from all she loves into this shifting world overlapping our own, Consuela quickly discovers she has the power to step out of her earthly skin and cloak herself in new ones-skins made from the world around her, crafted from water, fire, air. She is joined by other teens with extraordinary abilities, bound together to safeguard a world they can affect, but where they no longer belong.
When murder threatens to undo the Flow, the Watcher charges Consuela and elusive, attractive V to stop the killer. But the psychopath who threatens her new world may also hold the only key to Consuela's way home.


I am just ridiculously in love with this cover. It is damn fine. Plus the book sounds awesome too, and there's a character called Cicely in which makes me infinitely happy. Yay!

What are you waiting for?

9 comments:

  1. That's a book I've been waiting for a while now. Beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover! Can't wait for this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of this one, and the story sounds so unique. Can't wait for it either! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE that cover! I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds interesting! I might have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my WOW pick if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the sound of this one and the covers not bad either.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover too (we have great taste, huh?) :) Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW if you get a chance and enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cover! I cannot wait until this comes out. Though it's so far away. I'll be waiting on way too many Wednesday's until it's released.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big fan of the cover, sorry! The book sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really looking forward to reading this one. The cover is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...