Saturday 12 March 2011

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :D



Ugh... Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I am not a photographer...

For review:
Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough (VERY excited for this one! When I saw Kirsty's review of it (from The Overflowing Library) I just knew I had to read it! (her review isn't posted yet, but I saw it on goodreads... ;D) Thank you Random House!
Chime by Franny Billingsley (This one looks great!)
The Fool's Girl by Celia Rees (Thanks to Bloomsbury for these two :D)

Bought:
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker (FINALLY! :D)
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen (I know, I know, but I finished Along for the Ride today and I am addicted to her books!)
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

Won:
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine (signed! :D) And a Ghost Town bookmark (which is holograhic and totally awesome!) from Fiktshun 
And a gorgeous signed Luminous bookmark from Dawn Metcalf, from which I learnt she has EXCELLENT taste in character names! ;)

That's all from me this week! What did you get?


12 comments:

  1. Great IMM, theres so many books I want to get it's crazy lol. You have some awesome books here =]

    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book haul this week, Cicley. :D I see so many beautiful and amazing book's in that photo, jealous.

    -Happy Reading from Akasha Hale. Please come visit our "In My Mailbox Post" for this week http://bit.ly/geLFCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo a signed Ghost Town! SO awesome!!
    Like Mandrain looks amazing and so does The Liar Soceity!
    Hope you're having an awesome weekend Cicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second IMM with Like Mandarin! I'm jealous. :x Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books you got this week. The Liar Society looks really awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Sarah Dessen but I know some people that swear by them so I may have to give them a go at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab reads! I've heard great things about Liar Society and I really want to read Sarah Dessen.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome IMM! I see you're addicted to Sarah Dessen books now :P! I have yet to read my first - but I will do soon, I promise! Especially after I saw that you *loved* it..

    I'm really looking forward to Like Mandarin. I feel like I haven't seen a lot of that one going around *stares wide-eyed* Let me know what you think of that one!

    Hope you'll enjoy all your new books and pretty shiny bookmarks! My IMM post can be found here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailbox! I'll have to check these out, as I've not heard of a few of them. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week!
    My favourite Sarah Dessen book is Lock & Key - hope you like it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like Mandarin looks amazing! And yay! The Liar Society! Happy Reading and enjoy the rest of the books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...