Friday 1 August 2014

Monthly Roud-Up: July

Funnily (or sadly) enough, July was actually the most I posted on the blog in ages, and I only did five posts. I have no excuses this time, guys. Just general laziness. But, I do feel good about August. I might actually be productive for once! But I wouldn't hold your breath.

 
Books Read:
 
Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
Skulduggery Pleasant: Kingdom of the Wicked by Derek Landy
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
The Illusionists by Laure Eve
 
Total: 8
 
(All the Sarah Dessen's are rereads. You know how it is in the summer, when you're kind of ina reading slump and all you really want is some Sarah Dessen.)
 
Books Reviewed:
 
 
(I KNOW I AM SO BEHIND ON REVIEWS I FEEL LIKE I'VE FORGOTTEN HOW TO WRITE THEM AT ALL.)
 
Book of the Month:
 
You know, I liked pretty much all the books I read this month, and I don't know how to choose. If I had to go with one, it would probably be Skulduggery. Or maybe Landline. Or The Illusionist. Or Since You've Been Gone. (I CAN'T CHOOSE)
 
I haven't really been up to much else this month, apart from, you know, YALC. Which was such a big deal that I wrote a whole blog post about it instead of just mentioning it here like I would usually do. HERE is that post about YALC if you haven't read it yet. I also did a random post about books which I want to see adapted, which you can read here.
 
In August, I'm really hoping I'll get around to doing some more reading than usual, because boy do I have a lot to catch up on! I'd also really like to blog some more, but I said that after YALC and still only managed one other post. Sometimes I think about maybe doing some more author interviews, because the two that I've done (yep. Only two!) I really enjoyed, and I would like to do something different every now and again. But I don't know. And I have a whole bunch of reviews to write. I think I'd also like to read some Adult SFF this month maybe? So we'll so how that goes. I'll do pretty much anything to distract myself from Results Day...
 
Anyway, how was your July? Read anything AMAZING?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...