Sunday 28 April 2013

Letterbox Love #31





Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Woo, look at that quality! I finally found a good use for my new phone ;)

Review:
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
Imposter by Jill Hathaway (Thanks HarperCollins! Never read any of Aprilynne's books before, but I like the cover of this one, and I enjoyed Slide, too.)
Shadow and Bone/Siege and Storm omnibus by Leigh Bardugo (very exciting post! Thank you Indigo! I've been wanting to reread Shadow and Bone anyway to see if I'd like it more 2nd time around, and now I can read the second book straight after!)
The Drowning by Rachel Ward
You Don't Know Me by Sophia Bennett (Thank you Chicken House for these two! Not read any of Rachel Ward's books either, but this sounds good. And Sophia Bennett is amazing.)
Kite Spirit by Sita Brahmacharmi (Just reviewed this yesterday, thank you Macmillan!)
The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch (started this yesterday and really enjoying it. Thank you Random House!)

What did you get in your letterbox? :) 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I've read Slide but not Imposter so I'm looking forward to starting that one as well! You Don't Know Me sounds interesting so I'll have to check that one out.

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/book-haul-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week! I LOVED You Dont Know Me! Hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping to read Life After Theft soon because I loved the Wings series. They're so good!
    The Drowning is really good, as is You Don't Know Me. I also received those two this week. Happy reading, Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love your new books! All of them. I'm intending to read Slide + Imposter soon and I'm dying to read the sequel to Shadow and Bone. Happy reading x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY need to pick up Shadow and Bone sometime! It looks really amazing and I just love it's cover. Enjoy all your books! :D

    Julia @ That Hapa Chick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, great books! I'm loving Seige and Strom and can't wait to get stuck into Imposter! I absolutely love the look of The Drowning!
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...