Sunday 3 July 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :D



(my bookshelves are so messy at the moment...)
Review:
Undead by Kirsty McKay (Thank you Chicken House! Really looking forward to this! Zombies FTW)

Gifted:
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (the lovely Bella from CheezyFeet Books sent me this! Thank you :D Really looking forward to reading it :D)

Guys, I know I've been a bit of a crap blogger these past couple months, and I'm sorry, but I'm determined to get back on my bloggery feet this month! I've just been busy and haven't had enough time to read... But this July, I hope, will be awesome! :D

What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. yay! great books. I think im going to read Undead next myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice selection of books you got. Hope you enjoy them. They sound really good. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive My Fins is a great read...so cute! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Undead looks good! And enjoy Forgive My Fins! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...