Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that we're most excited for in 2012.
1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. Have you seen that cover? It is simply stunning. And I love the premise for it too.
2. Hollow Pike by James Dawson. Yay UK authors! This sounds like it's going to be an amazing book, and the few people who already have ARCs say that it's brilliant so that's going to be one to watch out for ;)
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I want this book to make me cry big fat massive ugly tears, and to have the most tragic ending possible, but I know that probably won't happen. But just so you know, I'm team I-hope-they-all-end-up-alone.
4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. You understand my love of these books. Do I really need to say it again? ;)
5. A Million Suns by Beth Revis. I adored AtU and though I can't quite remember what happened at the end, I still can't wait for AMS!
6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Again, does this really require an explanation?
7. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting. Undoubtedly one of my favourite series. I can't wait for the newest addition to come out! Jay and Violet are the loveliest couple.
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. That is the level of my excitement. And it comes out in 7 FREAKING DAYS. SOMEBODY HAPPY DANCE WITH ME!
9. FrostFire by Zoe Marriot. I think this is coming out this year... I loved Zoe's book, Shadows on the Moon and I can't wait to read her other stuff to wait me out until this comes out!
10. Endlessly by Kiersten White. I kind of don't want this series to end, but I really can't wait to see how it's all going to conclude. I love Evie and Lend and will be really sad to see them go, though!