- Read 100 books, at least. Hopefully, like, 105, so that I've read at least 1 more than last year ;)
- Read Harry Potter! I think it's about time I finally read the HP books, eh? Though I'm a bit worried with last one... If the film made me cry as much as it did, the books will KILL me.
- Watch The Lord of The Rings trilogy and read The Hobbit. One does not simply walk into Mordor. I need to PREPARE. And amp up my nerditude.
- Read more graphic novels. Partially so I can make it look like I've read more books, but more because I really want to read Scott Pilgrim, Sandman and The Walking Dead.
- Read at least 1 classic/adult/something a bit different book a month. I'm not expecting to stick to this one too much, but I do want to read more classics and broaden my reading horizons a bit. I know I have my blog responsibilities but I'm only 15! I want to read books completely inappropriate for me, and explore books a little bit more. Find out what I like and don't like.
Urm, I think that's it for now! What are your reading resolutions for 2012? :)