Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing sequels we are dying to read!
1. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh. I just need this book. Now. Like, this second. I think I'll melt if I have to wait until next August for it to come out. Seriously.
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. May?! MAY?! *dies*
3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Need I say more?
4. Silence by Becca Fitzpartick. I LOVE this series so much! I can't wait to see if Patch and Nora finally get together without any Marcie or Angel shaped interruptions!
5. Endlessly by Kiersten White. I can't wait a whole year for this! I love Evie too much! She's such a wonderful character :)
6. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins. Guys, these books. These. Books. They are so funny and awesome and just Archer. I love Archer!
7. Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris. I loved the first book! It was funny and Kate Grable is one awesome heroine. I can't wait to see what she does with werewolves lurking about!
8. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton. Will is one of the most beautiful YA boys ever. I love love love him and want him and Ellie to get together so bad!
9. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting. The Body Finder is one of my favourite series and I can't wait to see what happens to Violet in this book! And Jay, of course ;)
10. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. This is one book I am praying won't suffer from second book syndrome. Delirium was just so amazing!