Wednesday 14 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #48

Under the Never Sky
Veronica Rossi
January 3rd 2012


Exiled from her comfortable home, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland – called the Death Shop – are slim. Violent energy storms can strike suddenly, and even the very air she breathes might kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous – a savage. He’s also her only hope.

Because Aria alone holds the key to his redemption, Perry needs her, too. Their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

Debut author Veronica Rossi is accumulating fans from all over the globe—the book has already sold to more than twenty countries. It’s not surprising that foreign rights for this title have been flying off the shelf. It’s a tantalizing romance in any language.



This book sounds amazing! I'm still eating these dystopias up like cake, and I love the look of this one. And I really, really love the title. I think it's awesome.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine :)

3 comments:

  1. Another great 2012 debut! There is so much to read next year. Great pick! Happy Reading!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cover of this one! Plus, the premise sounds really cool. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree about the title! I love it. And can't wait to read this one - fab pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...