Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books we really, really want to reread :)
1. Skellig by David Almond. I read this book in the first year of high school because we had to and I just really didn't like it, but everyone tells me it's great so I want to read it again to see if I appreciate it more now... :)
2. Anna and the French Kiss. I will read and reread this book every time that insatiable need for general adorableness comes around ;)
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. One of the most absolutely amazingly amazing books I've read, and if I ever want a good cry, this iswhere I'll go.
4. Stolen by Lucy Christopher. I really, really loved this book. I read the end again today and it's just so sad! I mean, it's technically a happy ending, but still... :'(
5. The Hunger Games! I need o refresh my memory of all the little details before the film comes out.
6. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It's just such a great book! I want to read through Melinda's story again...
7. Howl's Moving Castle by DWJ. I have some serious love for this book. And I have some serious love for Howl... ;p No, but it's such a great story, and DWJ was such a great storyteller...
8. The Sky is Everwhere by Jandy Nelson. Another ridiculously beautiful book. I adore it and want to read it again and again and again, if not just to savour the words and the poems.
That's all I can think of this week! :)