Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing our top ten authors we'd just love to meet!
1. Sarah Dessen. Y'all know I love Sarah Dessen, right? 'Cause if you didn't, I LOVE Sarah Dessen. If she ever came to the UK and I got to meet her, I would just faint. She's amazing!
2. Cassandra Clare. I LOOOOOOVVEEEE The Mortal Instruments. It's one of my favourite series, like, ever. And lucky me! Cassie is coming to the UK to celebrate the release of Clockwork Prince *squeeeeeeee*
3. Jane Austen. I just think we'd get on like a house on fire. Seriously, I love tea, sarcasm and P&P. We'd get along so bloody well! ;D
4. Diana Wynne Jones. I would've loved to meet her, but I caught onto er books a bit too late! It's so sad :( She seemed like such a lovely person.
5. J K Rowling. Who doesn't want to meet J FREAKING K ROWLING?! Not only is she amazing, she seems super lovely too, and you could try and squeeze a bit of what she;s writing next will be about!
6. Stephanie Perkins. Her book? IS AMAZING. Her hair? IS BLUE AND AMAZING. Plus she's a nerdfighter. We could SO nerd out together!
7. John Green! He's so cool and nerdy and OMFG I LOVE HIM. But not in that way. But dude, did you hear he's signing EVERY COPY OF HIS NEXT BOOK? YEAH.
8. Suzanne Collins. She wrote the Hunger Games. That is all.
9. Maureen Johnson. Because she seems awesome. Plus I just finished The Name of The Star and OMG GUYS YOU NEED THIS BOOK.
I had Rowling and Austen on my list, too. :) And I'd totally get starstruck meeting Sarah Dessen. Or John Green, for that matter.ReplyDelete
I was just reading this on my dodgy iPod app and thinking, 'This sure sounds a lot like Cicely...' xDReplyDelete
nearly all women! ;) lol.ReplyDelete
I can totally agree that a few of these would be on my list!
I decided to not add John Green because I've actually met him. Otherwise he'd be on my list for sure. I am a huge fan of his writing and of Nerdfighters!ReplyDelete
I've actually met Suzanne Collins and she is fabulous!ReplyDelete
Here's my Top Twenty-Seven Authors I'd Love to Meet (Sorry, I Couldn't Stop at Ten). I hope you will stop by. Also, don't forget to enter my July Giveaway.
I have Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen on mine! I love Diana Wynne Jones, too. :(ReplyDelete
I've met John Green, he was mostly awkward as was I. Love this list and your choices :)ReplyDelete