Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing our top ten authors we'd just love to meet!
1. Sarah Dessen. Y'all know I love Sarah Dessen, right? 'Cause if you didn't, I LOVE Sarah Dessen. If she ever came to the UK and I got to meet her, I would just faint. She's amazing!
2. Cassandra Clare. I LOOOOOOVVEEEE The Mortal Instruments. It's one of my favourite series, like, ever. And lucky me! Cassie is coming to the UK to celebrate the release of Clockwork Prince *squeeeeeeee*
3. Jane Austen. I just think we'd get on like a house on fire. Seriously, I love tea, sarcasm and P&P. We'd get along so bloody well! ;D
4. Diana Wynne Jones. I would've loved to meet her, but I caught onto er books a bit too late! It's so sad :( She seemed like such a lovely person.
5. J K Rowling. Who doesn't want to meet J FREAKING K ROWLING?! Not only is she amazing, she seems super lovely too, and you could try and squeeze a bit of what she;s writing next will be about!
6. Stephanie Perkins. Her book? IS AMAZING. Her hair? IS BLUE AND AMAZING. Plus she's a nerdfighter. We could SO nerd out together!
7. John Green! He's so cool and nerdy and OMFG I LOVE HIM. But not in that way. But dude, did you hear he's signing EVERY COPY OF HIS NEXT BOOK? YEAH.
8. Suzanne Collins. She wrote the Hunger Games. That is all.
9. Maureen Johnson. Because she seems awesome. Plus I just finished The Name of The Star and OMG GUYS YOU NEED THIS BOOK.