Sunday 30 June 2013

Monthly Round-up: June

Sorry I didn't do one of these for May, but I didn't really get around to doing much of anything in May that wasn't panicking about exams, but they're all over now so...



Books read in June

1. The Truth About Forever (reread)
2. The Raven Boys
3. Diary of a Crush: French Kiss
4. Anna and the French Kiss (reread)
5. Audrey, Wait!
6. Cracked Up To Be
7. The Taming of The Tights
8. My Life Next Door
9. The Night Itself
10. The Survival Kit
11. This is What Happy Looks Like

This is probably the most books I've ever read in a month before, which is pretty cool. Though that's probably because of all the contemps and french kissing. Bit of a theme for the summer, but alas, only in my reading habits. ;)

Book of the Month:

You know what, I can't really decide. I liked pretty much all of the books I read this month, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be...


Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Books reviewed:

In other news, Google Reader is dead. But, you can still follow me via other feedreaders! The one I use is Bloglovin' because it's easy to use for a simpleton like myself, and you'll probably have noticed the huge, self-indulgent button on the sidebar by now which will (hopefully) enable you to follow me. It would be really nice if you still did want to hang out here, but I'm not offended if you don't really care. I'm trying not to be too in your face about this whole thing, because I'm pretty sure everybody knows about Google Reader dying and has sorted out their arrangements by now, so this'll probably be the last I have to say about it (again, apart from the great big 'FOLLOW ME' button on the sidebar...) (If you didn't notice it HERE  should be the link to it. Okay, I'm done now.)

In other, other news, it's nearly the summer holidays! Which means I'll probably actually have time to do stuff again! Yay! I may even be creative and post something that isn't a meme or a book review! But don't hold me up to this I don't want to let anybody down by not actually following through on what I'm saying right now!

Okay, so, that was June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...