Saturday 15 June 2013

Letterbox Love #36




Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


For review:
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (this wasn't technically for review, but I went to his event at Penguin this week and it was really great and he was really funny and we all got signed copies there. Thank you, Penguin, for the book and for the lovely event!)
The Night Itself by Zoe Marriott
Flora & Ulyssess by Kate DiCamillo (Thank you Walker for both of these. I am ridiculously excited for the Night Itself Itself, and Flora & Ulyssess looks adorable and fun.)
The Taming of Tights by Louise Rennison (I don't always like to admit it, but I adore these books and I read the latest installment in a day. Such fun. Thank you Harper!)

Bought:
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (I am just over halfway through this book and really enjoying it! Plus the cover is lovely.)

What did you get in your letterbox this week? :)

3 comments:

  1. Louise Rennison's books are so funny - I haven't read this one, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! My Life Next Door looks good too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of The Night Itself! I can't wait to read it.
    Sounds like you had an awesome time at The 5th Wave event- and your book is signed! I really need to read The 5th Wave soon.
    Happy reading, Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love My Life Next Door so much <3 Don't you just adore Jase and his family? ^_^ Ahhhh! I've seen The Fifth Wave everywhere. I must get to it soon.

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/book-haul-49.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...