Sunday 9 June 2013

Letterbox Love #35




Letterbox Love is the UK's version of IMM, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking :)


Bought:
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway (This book is perfect and I love it. That is all.)
Diary of a Crush: French Kiss by Sarra Manning (Sarra Manning is the bomb. And I will live to regret ever calling anything 'the bomb' on the internet.)

Review:
Friday Brown by Vikki Wakefield (sounds like a really lovely contemporary)
The Savages by Matt Whyman (it's about a family of cannibals. Enough said, I think. Thank you Hot Key for these!)
Goblin Secrets by William Alexander (I have never heard of this book before, but it looks pretty cool. Thank you Constable & Robin!)

Won:
Everything is Fine (and Other Lies I Tell Myself) by Cathy Brett
Follow Me Down by Tanya Byrne
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith (Thank you Raimy from Readaptor and Headline for these! I am so excited to read Follow Me Down.)

What did you get in your letterbox this week? :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read This Is What Happy Looks Like, I loved her first book so I'm hoping i'll love this one too :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! This is What Happy Looks Like sounds like such a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab book haul! Really liked This Is What Happy Looks Like. And I definitely should be getting a copy of Follow Me Down, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...