Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that have been collecting dust on our selves for ages but we still haven't gotten round to reading!
1. Torment by Lauren Kate. I've had this hanging around for about a year now, and I still haven't got around to it, even though I really liked Fallen!
2. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Again, I don't know why I haven't read this yet! Forever came out a while ago, but I just can't get psyched up enough about it... Might have to reread Shiver... :)
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. I won this book way way back, and still haven't read it... I will... AT some point... In the future...
4. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen. It is pretty much going to be the same story with ALL of these books... I have about 70 or so hanging around that I could pick from... ;)
5. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. Another book I wanted for ages (of course, being a Nerdfighter) and STILL haven't gotten round to reading! I have Paper Towns as well... #badNerdfighter
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano. I only got this in the summer, and I thought I'd read it straight away I was that excited by it! But I think I just spent the last 5 months staring at it's pretty, pretty cover....
7. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl. I've had this since last year, and I got halfway through, but then some new shiny book came along... *eyes Paranormalcy* and I haven't picked it back up again since...
8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan... Another one I've had for ages, and tried to read a couple of times, but I still haven't managed to get into it before something shinier comes along so...
9. Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine. I like this series! But I just look at how long it is, and stare at my copy of Midnight Alley and just think... Do I want to read a 11 book series...?! I mean, I do... But I just never get round to it...
Also, ya'll have ALL seen The Hunger Games trailer right?! We are ALL agreed that it's AMAZING right?! Yes? Good.
I have The Forest of Hands and Teeth and Beautiful Creatures (I know you have Darkness but it's the same series) on my list too!ReplyDelete
I read Wither and really enjoyed it. You should try to make some room for it.
My Top Ten
You must read Wither! It is fabulous. I actually just re-read it in preparation for reading Fever. :)ReplyDelete
I'm not familiar with those titles, but have a nice time reading your books. kaye—the road goes ever ever onReplyDelete
Read WITHER! :D It's AMAZING :D Like Amber said, I think you should definitely make time for it ;)ReplyDelete
I've actually lost my copy of Paper Towns, so you're not as bad a nerdfighter as I am! Most of your books are on my wishlist instead of my tbr pile, haha :)ReplyDelete
I've not read any of these!ReplyDelete
Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)
I have Wither on my shelf too. I understand what you're saying I am all set to read a book or I even begin one and BAM something shiny-er comes along and its back on the shelf..ReplyDelete
BOOKS & BEYOND
Torment's waiting on my shelf,too. Don't know why. And you should read Linger!!ReplyDelete