Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that we want that come out this Wintertime!
1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis. I loveloveloved Across the Universe, and I simply cannot wait to find out what happens! I dearly hope it won't suffer from second-book-syndrome...
2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. Cannot wait to find out about Lena and Alex! Though I kind of hope this book is more of a journey about Lena's growth as a character...
3. Torn by Cat Clarke. I love Cat Clarke, and her debut, Entangled, was excellent! I've heard from people who've read Torn already (lucky buggers) that it's AMAZING. So I'm pretty darn excited. I wish the US would get them! #BritishauthorsFTW
4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I need it. Now. I hope my pre-order comes soon, and by soon, I mean NOW.
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Somebody slap me for being such a bad Nerdfighter... I STILL haven't pre-ordered it! Such a fail... :S
6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. This books cover is utterly FABULOUS. And I'm sure the book will be too ;)
7. Born Wicked by Jennifer Spotswood. This is one of the many awesome looking 2012 debuts coming out soon-ish!
8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith. This book looks like it might just be one of the most adorable books of the year. I'm big on adorable books.
9. Hollow Pike by James Dawson. Witchcraft, secrets, MURDER?! Yeah, I'm there. Also another super lovely British author!
10. Fated by Sarah Alderson. I loved Hunting Lila, and this book sounds so fab! Demon hunting and demons and stuff? Love it ;)