Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing authors we'd love to have at our Thanksgiving dinner!
1. Maureen Johnson. I have a feeling she's going to appear on a LOT of lists this weeks. I had the luck to be able to meet her and she is completely hilarious! She would make a great dinner guest.
2. John Green (and Hank Green too, but he doesn't write books...) NERDFIGHTER PARTY! I love John Green, and his videos, and I want him in my house for Thanksgiving dinner. But not in a creepy way. Plus he;d be awesome for conversation!
3. Suzanne Collins. So she can tell me EVERYTHING about THG. All of it. And so I can beg her to write another book...
4. Cassandra Clare. Mainly so that we can fangirl about Jace and stuff... Obviously ;) Plus she'd be really fun to have around!
5. Sarah Rees Brennan. She's hilarious! I always read her blog posts about her shenanigans and stuff too. It would be so fun!
6. Kiersten White. She seems so funny and awesome and it'd be the closest thing to Evie in my house!
7. Neil Gaiman. He could tell us wonderful stories about wonderful things and it's be wonderful.
8. Stephanie Perkins. I want to see her blue hair IRL! And her awesome clothes! And she seems so lovely!
9. Holly Black. She seems really cool, and I'd love to chat with her, Cassandra and Sarah, I think that'd pretty awesome and/or hilarious.
10. Maggie Stiefvater. She's so funny and lovely and awesome and nice and stuff ;D
What authors would you want at your Thanksgiving dinner?