Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that we want to give as gifts!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I just kind of want to bestow the joy of this book upon everybody that I know...
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth. For all of my friends that I've forced to read THG, and enjoyed them, I think this book would soon be a favourite for them too ;)
3. Any John Green book. I just want more Nerdfighters in the world! If they like his books, I'll casually tell them to watch all of John and Hank's videos and it will be WONDERFUL.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I have this friend who LOVES fantasy, and I think this would be right up her street.
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. This probably doesn't really count, but my sister read and loved Anna, so if I were to buy a book for her, it would be this one.
6. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder. Again for my fantasy loving friend, I just need someone IRL to fangirl about this book with!
7. Matilda by Roald Dahl. For anyone I know that's like, 5-1000 years of age. It's probably one of my favourite books.
8. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. I scoffed at this book when I first saw it, now it's one of my favourites and I would gift it to ANYONE.
9. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. The perfect Christmas book (or the only one I have actually read...) But still! 'Tis the season and all that ;)
10. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Because fun books are the best ones to get and Christmas time ;)