Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers make lists about books and other suitably bookish things. This week we're doing books that we want Santa to bring us!
1. Red Glove by Holly Black. I've been needing this book for a while now! But I have no money, so I'm hoping Santa will be kind enough... ;)
2. A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly. So, I STILL haven't read Revolution (soon, my friends. SOON.) But I really like the sound of her other book, plus Foyles has some signed copies... So Santa... You know where to go.
3. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty. So, I know this series is technically Adult, but everyone says they're SO AMAZING, plus she's a teenager at first right?
4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Been wanting this book for a year now... If I Stay was incredible, so I can't wait for this! Though it'll probably make me cry... Like a baby...
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Don't you ever just get a craving for windy moors and angst? No? Well. I do, so...
6. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A S King. I have been meaning to read this book for AGES. And everyone tells me it's great.
7. Soulless by Gail Carrigher. I've been interested in this book since I first saw it a while ago, and even though it's adult, it still looks freaking awesome...
8. Magic Study and Fire Study by Maria V Snyder. Do I need to say more? You saw my Poison Study review. That pretty much explains it.
9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. This book is meant to be amazing, and it sounds right up my street! Yay scary YA!
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This book is meant to be amazing, and I do want to read it, but I don't know if I'll love it... For some reason I just feel like I won't get on with it? Ever get that? But I still want to read it, just to see ;)